The Missouri Organic Association is comprised of farmers, chefs, gardeners, health professionals, and people like you who want healthy food and a healthy planet.
Our farmers are from all venues of production: certified organic farmers, non-certified farmers who practice organic production methods, sustainable farmers, and conventional farmers who are considering transitioning to organic.
We strive to educate consumers about certified organic products, encourage and support our farmers to attain organic certification; and, acknowledge and applaud our USDA Organic Certified members.
- Advancing and promoting organic production methods
- Developing and implementing organic education through training and an annual member conference
- Disseminating organic informational materials at educational conferences and online
- Supporting members in the organic certification process by networking with certifying agencies and consultants
- Providing marketing support and opportunities for member farmers, processors and retailers
Missouri Organic Association
Promoting an understanding of organics…we’re not just for farmers
The Missouri Organic Association would like to thank our corporate sponsors. Through their generous donations, MOA is able to continue it's mission of educating farmers and consumers about organic and sustainable agriculture at our annual conference and throughout the year. To view all of our sponsors and for more information on the sponsors featured here, see our corporate sponsors list.