The Missouri Organic Association would like thank everyone who attended MOA Annual Conference 2014. With over 50 educational sessions ranging from soil enrichment to how to market your farm successfully and great special events including MOA Expo and the MOA Benefit Auction, MOA Annual Conference 2014 gave everyone who attended information to help their business grow.
The Missouri Organic Association is comprised of farmers, chefs, gardeners, health professionals, and people like you who want healthy food and a healthy planet. Our farmers are from all venues of production: certified organic farmers, non-certified farmers who practice organic production methods, sustainable farmers, and conventional farmers who are considering transitioning to organic. We strive to educate consumers about certified organic products, encourage and support our farmers to attain organic certification; and, acknowledge and applaud our USDA Organic Certified members. Our Goals:
- Advancing and promoting organic production methods
- Developing and implementing organic education through training and an annual member conference
- Disseminating organic informational materials at educational conferences and online
- Supporting members in the organic certification process by networking with certifying agencies and consultants
- Providing marketing support and opportunities for member farmers, processors and retailers
Missouri Organic AssociationPromoting an understanding of organics…we’re not just for farmers